Is your site getting boring? Or maybe it is just out of date? Well we can help! You need to have a visually pleasing site in order to really reach your followers. Websites are an integral form of modern media that every business should be exploiting. In general, well-designed quality websites have the potential to generate a very high return on investment (ROI). Keeping your website fresh and inviting is important if you want to keep your customers coming back for more. Allowing your website to stagnate will not help you – in fact it may pose quite a hindrance when trying to acquire new customers or maintain customer loyalty.
We focus and specialize in redesigning website and taking the current website to the next level. Our team of designers focus on your requirements and manage to give your existing website a new look and feel. We follow strict web standards and make sure the new site is completely SEO friendly and attract new visitors to your website.
We redesign website keeping the branding of your website intact. Our team works closely with you to get the perfect next look you have been waiting for. We make your new website that is graphically appealing as well rich in content. Website redesigned would be ready with complete SEO friendly tags to get easily crawled and get popular. We give you complete money back guarantee and make sure you are 100% satisfied.
We would be eager to assist you with your redesign process. Our team of experts will evaluate the requirement and can get back to you with necessary guidance. If you are unsatisfied customer of our competitor, we will redesign your site for free.
If you have any questions regarding our re-design service please contact us at email@example.com
Writing an article on your wordpress blog can boost your search results, tag and keywords like best web designer imphal, professional web designer imphal, best web developer imphal, top seo firm imphal, wordpress expert imphal, cms expert imphal, xml flash website designer imphal, can create magic overnight on Local Search results, Local SEO services is useful for small businesses using the internet to target local areas. Getting high search engine rankings for your site takes work and time. While we all know the benefits of SEO, sometimes there isn’t enough time to focus on both SEO and developing a quality product or business.
Though domain age influences on Google rankings, we are on top with only 2 years and 0 months old domain name while previous rank holders are 2/3 years older than us, We are found on the first page of Google, Bing and other search engine on varieties of keywords Globally, is that a child’s play….
Remember SEO is useful but the quality of works matters…:)
Today Joomla team announces availability of Joomla 2.5. Along with new features such as advanced search and automatic notification of Joomla core and extension updates, the Joomla CMS for the first time includes multi-database support with the addition of Microsoft SQL Server.
You can download Joomla 2.5 or Upgrade package from here: www.joomla.org/download.html.
By the way, Joomla 1.7.4 (NEW!) is also available for users who are unable to update to version 2.5.0. It is available here. Please note that version 1.7 will reach end of life on 24 February 2012. Downloading the latest version of Joomla is the best way to ensure company and personal security needs are being met since it will have the most recent updates to protect against the latest security threats.
Mitrang Team uses everything from HTML, Flash, PHP, ASP, and CSS to various other languages that are important to build a particular and an interactive website. We always ensure whether we are up to the mark to the infinite expectations, requirements and interests of its clients no matter what transformations are needed to be introduced. We always think and always work to elevate the level of your website and take it a new higher plane.
If you have any questions about how to get started, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
1) Search Engine Friendly URL’s – URL length matters a lot in SEO. You should better have a static URL rather than a dynamic one. Static URL gets easily crawled by search engines and indexed faster. So give priority for SEF URL’s. Check this URL http://www.yoursite.com/advertising/?campaign_id=402047449186&placement=pflo&extra_1=0 ; this is some website advertising section it can be simplified to http://www.yoursite.com/advertising.html. For Joomla Users you can go for Ace SEF or JoomSEF for SEF URL.
2) Title Tag – The title tag is the most powerful on-site SEO technique you have, so try to make most of it. The title tag should have keywords for which you want to get higher ranking in search engine for that keyword. Like a title of “Cheap Delux Rooms” for a Hotel website will be getting more weight-age than a title like “hotel with cheap rooms” Every web page has it’s own title tag if not than you can add it after <head> tag inside title syntax like <title>Cheap Delux Rooms<title>.
3) ALT Tags – ALT tags were meant to be for text browsers because the images didn’t show in text browsers so this ATL tags tells the visitor what would have come in its place. If you want you can also put your main keywords in the ALT tags.
<?php echo “./images/stories/seo.jpg” alt=”search engine optimization techniques”>
4) Link Popularity – Link popularity is one of the powerful SEO tool. For search engines to give priority to your site there should be at least one or two links pointing to the web site. Having higher ranking sites link to your web site is much important when it comes to getting your site a good ranking. Your keywords should be in the links you get and keep the keywords short. When you receive requests for a link exchange, check the site out before linking with them. Check if they are blacklisted using the Google Blacklisted tool. If they are blacklisted than don’t link to those sites as there is a chance that you too may get blacklisted.
You can submit your sites to the list given below:-
|Submit express :||http://www.submitexpress.com/submit.html|
|Free web submission:||http://www.freewebsubmission.com/|
5) Keyword Density – This is [(No of usages of any keyword)/(Total no of keywords)] This is much critical and should be used with care. You should use the keywords once in the title tag, once in the heading tag, once in bold text, and get the density between 3% to 15% . This is the optimum range. Also use your keyword(s) both low and high on the web page, keyword(s) should be in the first sentence and in the last one. Choose top level keywords.
6) Page Size – One important factor in ranking is page speed which you can check from our page analysis component. Your web page’s speed is an important factor to your visitors as well as the search engines. Why? Because the robots will be able to spider your web page faster and easier. Try your best to keep your web page over 5kb and under 15kb in size. Page speed is also counted in Google Page ranking now.
7) Unique Theme or Subject – Search engines are looking at themes more and more. Build content (Blogs, Articles, FAQ, tips, questionnaire, etc.) much as possible and keep the web pages around 300 to 500 words. Create content that’s related to your market and link them out to other related content on your site. Try to get 500 web pages or more to get a good rank.
8 ) Web Site Design – This is also important, if you want to get indexed! Text content should out weigh the HTML content. The pages should validate(should qualify W3C and CSS validation) and be usable in all of today’s leading edge browsers. Keep minimum flash and Java Script, search engines dislike them both a lot. Check the spider view of any webpage and you will know what gets indexed by search engines.
9) Insite Cross Linking – This will help you get all of your web pages indexed by the search engines as one is interlinked to another. Your web pages should be no more than three clicks away from the home page. Link to topic related quality content across your site. This will also help build you a better theme through out your web site. You should have a link back to your Home Page and it should be working.
10) Last but not the least you should spend as much time as you can for your site. Submit your site to major search engines. Participate in high ranking forums and leave a link of your site in those forums. Answer questions in Yahoo Answers etc, and give the resource as your website. Another way of attracting viewers. This is free advertisement. If you have money than you can advertise your site using Google Adwords or Facebook etc.
Website are designed to serve a purpose. This implies that the website should perform some functions. These functions depend on the needs of the final users of the website as well as the expectations of those who own the website.
The functional design can be the final result as well the path to the final result. As a final result the functional design works towards achieving the desired results of the users. When the functional design is the path to the final result it is about following certain principles that allow the design to fulfill the needs or expectations of the users.
Some of the prominent considerations for the functional design of a website are as follows:
Goal of the website:
The website is brought into existence for some purpose. This purpose could be anything varying for sharing of information to selling the product or service. Usually the purpose of most of the commercial website is to promote the sale of products or services offered by the website owner. The website needs to be designed on the basis of what the final user of the website want. If the website design meets the demand of the final users, then and then only the website will be able to generate revenue for the website owner.
The website is finally going to be used by the human beings. All sorts of human beings do not have the same mental capacity. Getting used to the technicalities of the computer and the internet usually depends on the age of the user. When designing the website the age of targeted market segment has to be the prime consideration. If the website is to be designed to target the elderly people then the functionality of the website is going to depend on the vision as well as the thought process of the user. All the elderly people are not used to the technicalities and they need to be guided and presented with the simplest message or information that can be easily understood. The functionality of the website also depends on the extent to which the targeted audience can see the message or information clearly.
A website designer needs to study the prospective final users of website especially to know how they are going to use it. If the website is for promoting the sale of a product, there should be a facility for the user to place the order, and if this facility is not offered or the facility of online payment for the delivery of ordered product is not given the prospective buyer is never going to place the order in the future. If the web designer wants to assure maximum functionality of the website he/she should consider what the visitor is going to do when the website is displayed on the screen.
The designer can assure optimum functionality of the website when all the visitors of the website know to use it. This depends directly on the clarity of the information or messaged exhibited on the website pages. For the visitors especially the first timers and kids, instructions need to be clearly presented on the screen, then and then only optimization of functionality is possible.
The final user of the website should be informed about how the website is going to act on pressing or clicking the various buttons. The user needs to be also informed about the consequences of clicking or pressing the buttons by mistake and how to rectify it. When the user knows the working of the website the functionality can be optimized.
The website needs to be as interactive with the user as possible. The more the website is interactive the more the user gets used to the functionality. This implies that even if the functioning is a bit difficult initially, as the user practices the functioning becomes easy.
At time mistakes by the users can escalate and halt the functioning of the website. If the user is informed about the ways to rectify the mistakes, the mistake can be corrected without it getting escalated.
Joomla, the open source content management system (CMS) has been very popular with software developers since its inception in 2005. Written in PHP script it enables one to create websites and develop powerful applications. It is easy for anyone with the basic programming knowledge to design a website just by combining the Joomla modules. This CMS provides a versatile platform to support thousands of extensions developed by programmers.
Joomla has certain salient features that have made it very successful in creating content management systems. Let’s have a brief familiarity with them:
Joomla is an open source CMS that can be easily downloaded from the Internet. It is very useful for website developers who cannot bear the expense of getting the license of other paid commercial softwares.
Joomla has a centralized database that stores all the contents and design templates and thus it helps in creating pages. This CMS allow the web editor to manipulate and reschedule the contents to meet his requirements. It also depends on MySql database for delivering dynamic contents.
Easy installation and use:
The designer need not be very proficient in programming. A server that is supported by PHP script and MySql database is all that the installation of Joomla requires. Once it is configured, its management becomes all the more easy—even a non-technical person can add or edit content and update images.
The flexibility of Joomla modular architecture permits the development of a wide range of components and modules. Moreover, its extension and plug-in options provide a broad framework for different websites. What is interesting is that developers from across the world have enriched the Joomla Extension Directory by submitting their own web development components and plug-ins. If the web editor needs to integrate any component to his existing Joomla CMS, his job is to download it and get it plugged.
Joomla CMs is very useful for small and medium sized businesses as it allows intranet and extranet operations. Corporate organizations hugely utilize Joomla as it allows them to share information through interlinked local area network within the enterprise and also through public telecommunication systems to connect with vendors, suppliers, partners and other business organizations.
It is this flexibility and the ability to support high-definition applications that have made Joomla a success. Joomla runs in any operating systems like windows and Linux. In addition, Joomla CMS provides URLs that are search engine friendly. All these qualities have contributed to its wide use and applications.
[ source : Quality Web Programming Blog ]
Mitrang Technologies Thangal bazar, Imphal is looking for full time and freelance Web Talents for immediate hire.
We are looking for selected individuals
* who would like to join our team
* who would like to be added to our list of talented contractors who are often called upon to help us with projects
Currently we are most interested in finding mature and motivated web talents with experience in building awesome websites and web applications good for enterprises and organisations of significance. Working with such broad range of clients, solutions and technology requirements vary from project to project, therefore the ideal candidate must be comfortable working in a multi discipline environment. Candidates interested in full-time employment must be able to work in Imphal on a full-time basis and must be able to work on location in our office.
We are looking for PHP Software Engineerr aspiring to be the expert in this field. Candidates should be able to tackle all aspects of PHP project, which includes comfortably versed in MySQL and AJAX, be able to translate concept to plan, and be able to handle a fast paced environment with your time management and organisational skills.
* You have leadership and people management, project management qualities
* You have excellent problem solving skills and engineer sensible solutions
* You have excellent communication skills
* You have practical commercial PHP development experience
* You must have extensive knowledge of PHP, MySQL and AJAX
* You are extremely passionate about Open Source and professional software development
* You are a mature and professional person
Interested candidates please email your CV to email@example.com, indicating the applied position in the email title.
Interactive Web Designers will lead design initiatives, and provide artistic guidance to other team members through execution. Candidates should have excellent and written communication skills to work directly with clients and internal design teams, be extremely detail oriented and capable of working quickly and efficiently under pressure.
Candidates should be professional, creative, outgoing and be able to express their ideas effectively. We require someone with good appreciation of speed and detail.
* You are extremely passionate about design
* You are extremely passionate about details; every last pixel is important to you
* You have a working knowledge of Flash
* You have a portfolio site or examples that clearly demonstrate your abilities for this position
* You have an excellent understanding of and experience with website layout and usability design
* You have leadership and people management qualities
* You have excellent communication skills
* You have hands on design work on commercial site projects
* You must have extensive knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator
* You are a mature and professional person
Interested candidates please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating the applied position in the email title.
* You believe in Open Source and professional software development
* You have excellent problem solving skills
* You have people management qualities
* You have good communication skills
* You are a mature and responsible person
Interested candidates please email your CV to email@example.com, indicating the applied position in the email title.
You may ask yourself, Why is it so important for your business to have a website? … I already have a good customer brochure or i advertise on newspaper and business directories . With a website , your product or service is accessible locally and globally, to prospective customers 24 hours, 365 days a year.
1. Cost effective promotion and marketing
A website is a low cost, effective way to market your business. Television and magazine ads are great ways to publicize, but are often too expensive and do not always provide enough information. A website does not have a page or time constraint, so there is no rush to get the required information across.
Your business can advertise and publicize on the internet 24 hours a day, 365 days of the year.
2.Educate consumers about your business
Consumers can educate themselves about your business and get answers to many of their questions. This will help cut back on the number of phone calls you receive by putting this information on your website.
Many consumers research services and products online before purchasing. By having a website, you can inform potential customers of your services or products and what separates your business from your competitors. A website will familiarize consumers with your business and make them feel comfortable doing business with you.
3.Gain a larger number of clients
Everyday more people turn to the internet for their business solutions. Whether it is to research potential contractors, lawyers, or a new product and services, the internet introduces consumers to businesses they never would have heard of. Now people in USA can learn about services a company in Tanzania offers by the click of a mouse. Having a website introduces a business to new consumers and helps retain them as a client. These customers can be global or local.
4.Keep your clients updated
You can update your web site with your latest news or prices much easier and cheaper than print based media. A web site can save you a lot of money in communication and administration costs.
5.You can compete with other companies in your market area.
The popularity of the internet and understanding of the value of a website increases everyday. Businesses that have a website are already at a huge advantage over their competitors. In addition to having a wider clientele base, their business looks more professional and established. That also goes for the design of the website. When a consumer visits a clean well structured website and an average website that offers the same services, there is no doubt which business they will choose.
6. Improve business to customer relationships
Websites can improve business to customer relationships in more ways than just via communication, support and uptodate general information. A website can also inform a user of their project’s status, account information or balance.
7.You can sell your products online all over the world through an e-commerce systems.
Ecommerce allows people to carry out businesses without the barriers of time or distance. One can log on to the Internet at any point of time, be it day or night and purchase or sell anything one desires at a single click of the mouse.
8. Increase customer confidence
Customers can tell a lot about a company from the design of their website. An unorganized, unappealing website is a major turnoff to consumers. On the other hand, a professional looking website lets consumers know your business is serious and dedicated to their needs.
9.You can now place your web site address on your business card to enhance your image.
10. Provide convenient support for your customers
24hour phone support is great, but many companies do not have the funding to provide such a service. A website is a way to help support a customer’s needs when phone support is unavailable. Many websites have a frequently asked questions page that answers many customer concerns. Businesses can also provide common lessons and tutorials on their website that will help customers accomplish their goals. If customers still have support issues, a website can allow them to submit their problem via web form which will allow a business to provide an appropriate solution in a timely manner.
If you have a web account with an ISP (Internet Service Provider) or IPP (Internet Presence Provider) you will most likely have a web based mail account set up. A handy tip to know is how to set up your web mail accounts so you can send and receive mail in Outlook.
The following describes how you can easily set up these accounts yourself (I used Outlook 2000, the other versions should be relatively the same):
1. Open Outlook software in windows
2. Go to the Tools menu and click on Accounts Tab
3. Once the Internet Accounts dialog box opens, click on the Mail Tab.
4. Click on the Add button and then choose Mail option.
5. In the Display Name text box, enter the your name that you want to appear when someone receives an email from this account and click on the Next button.
6. Enter a valid email address of the mail account you are setting up in the Email address text box.
7. Click on the Next button.
8. Select the type of mail server your ISP has set up your mail account, on (e.g. IMAP, POP3) (you may need to ask your ISP what type of mail server they are using).
9. Enter the IP Address of your ISP’s mail server in the Incoming and/or Outgoing mail server text boxes (you may need to ask your ISP what IP Addresses you need to use).
10. Click on the Next button.
11. In the Account Name text box enter the email address of the mail account.
12. Enter the ‘password’ for your mail account. (This is your general password used for your web hosting account).
13. Click on the Next button.
14. Select the method you are using to connect to the Internet (e.g. dial-up, LAN).
15. Click on the Next button.
16. You can now click on the Finish button. Your mail account will now be set up.
17. To send and receive mail; go to Tools in the menu, select Send and Receive and then click on the mail account you just set up.