1) A deposit of 50% is required with any project before any design work will be carried out.
2) All alterations for web sites projects are to be requested in writing either by email or postal mail by the Client. After the specified allowed hours of alterations have been completed, Developer reserves the right to advise the Client as such and send a separate quotation to the Client and to request payment for any further alterations. Developer reserves the right to request payment be received for further alterations before continuing work.
3) Supports: weekdays (monday to saturday) between 10 am to 5 pm.
4) Client agrees that Developer reserves the right to include any work done for the Client in a portfolio of work. Developer reserves the right in its sole discretion to refuse to sell design or code to a Client who has a site which it deems is, including but not limited to, unlawful or inappropriate, contains a virus or hostile program, constitutes harassment, racism, violence, obscenity, harmful intent, spamming, contains adult content, commits a criminal offence, infringes privacy or copyright or any other questionable media at Developers own discretion. Developer reserves the right to refuse to sell design or code to those thought or known as competitors of Developer. Client may not purchase design or code for use in development of their own product to directly compete with Developer’s design or code. Developer reserves the right to verify whether the Client has a licensed version of the paid item like template,module, component, plugin or any paid script. Developer reserves the right to refuse sale for orders from suspect payment or address details or other reason at Developers own discretion. Developer reserves the right without notice to cancel, reject, refuse sale to or work with a Client without reason for such rejection or refusal.
5) Client agrees to take all legal responsibility for use of third party domain name, hosting and email services and hereby agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the Developer from any claim resulting from the Client’s publication of material and use of the domain name, hosting and email services. Client agrees to pass on FTP details and any other access details relating to their domain name and hosting account which the Developer requires to upload the web site if required as part of a project.
6) Client agrees to provide any needed information and content required by Developer in good time to enable Developer to complete a design or web site work as part of an agreed project. Client agrees that a HTML page built from a graphic design may not exactly match the original design because of the difference between the display in design software and the rendering of HTML code by internet browser software. Developer agrees to try and match the design as closely as is possible when building the code.
7) If an error or issue with the design or code arises during the project which does not allow the design or code to match the original specification, then Client agrees that Developer can apply a nearest available alternative solution. After site completion, a Client or a third party of their choosing may wish to edit their web site code themselves to make updates. However, the Client agrees that in so doing they assume full responsibility for any issues which occur as a result of changing the code themselves. If Client or a third party of their choosing edits the web site code and this results in functionality errors or the page displaying incorrectly, then Developer reserves the right to quote for work to repair the web site.
8) Developer shall make every effort to ensure sites are designed to be viewed by the majority of visitors. Sites are designed to work with the main browsers Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox latest releases. Client agrees that Developer cannot guarantee correct functionality with all browser software across different operating systems. Additional work requested by the Client which is not specified in the agreed quotation is subject to a separate quotation and Developer reserves the right whether to quote or accept additional work. If additional work is accepted by Developer may effect timescale and overall delivery time of the project.
9) The Client can choose either to pay the full cost in one payment or split the cost into 2 payments to be agreed with the Developer. Should the cost be split into 2 payments then the first half of the payment is to be received before work commences and the second payment to be received towards the end of work and before handover of finished files. Client may request that the Developer cancel a project in writing by email or postal mail to Developer and the project is cancelled only if Developer confirms work has not been started on the project. If Developer has begun or completed the work and the Client no longer requires the files but have agreed to the work, they are still obliged to pay Developer for the work that has been carried out. Developer reserves the right to remove it’s work for Client from the Internet if payments are not received.
10) The Client agrees Developer is not liable for any failure to carry out services for reasons beyond it’s control including but not limited to acts of God, telecommunication problems, software failure, hardware failure, third party interference, Government, emergency on major scale or any social disturbance of extreme nature such as industrial strike, riot, terrorism and war or any act or omission of any third party services. Developer is not liable for any consequences or financial losses such as, but not limited to, loss of business, profit, revenue, contract, data or potential savings, relating to services provided. On handover of website or application from Developer to Client, the Client shall assume entire responsibility in ensuring that all files are functioning correctly before use.
11) If after handover of files errors are found in code the Developer has created and the main browsers Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox have released an updated software version, or the domain name setup or hosting setup has been changed, Developer can correct errors for the Client free of charge and reserves the right to quote separately for any additional work needed as a result of changes to the browser software, domain name setup or hosting setup. There are sometimes laws and taxes which affect Internet eCommerce. Client agrees that it is their responsibility to comply with such laws and will hold harmless, protect, and defend Developer and its subcontractors from any claim, suit, penalty, tax, or tariff arising from the Client’s exercise of Internet eCommerce
12) The Client agrees Developer is not liable for any bugs, performance issues or failure Softwares/Website. Any bugs, performance issues or failure with the website/software will be directed to third party developers. The Client agrees that in the case of a problem a snapshot may need to be sent to third party support.
13) Client agrees to use all Developer services and facilities at their own risk and agree to defend, indemnify, save and hold Developer harmless from any and all demands, liabilities, costs, losses and claims including but not limited to attorney’s fees against Developer or it’s associates that may arise directly or indirectly from any service provided or agreed to be provided or any product or service sold by the Client or its third parties. Client agrees this indemnification extends to all aspects of the project, including but not limited to web site content and choice of domain name. Client also agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Developer against any liabilities arising out of injury to person or property caused by any service provided or agreed to be provided or any product or service sold by the Client or third parties, including but not limited to, infringement of copyright, infringement of proprietary rights, misinformation, delivery of defective products or services which is harmful to any person, business, company or organization.
14) Developer reserves the right to terminate a project with a Client at any time without prior notification if it finds the Client in breach of these terms and conditions. Developer shall be the sole arbiter in deciding what constitutes a breach. No refunds are given in such a situation. Developer reserves the right to alter these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice, the latest terms and conditions can be found at the Developers web site at http://www.mitrang.com/terms-and-conditions.html with a date of last update. By accepting a quotation or making a payment of invoice to use the services supplied, the Client acknowledges to have read, understand, and accept the Terms and Conditions of this Agreement, and agrees to be legally binding by these Terms and Conditions.