Have you mobilized your site? If not, why not? Your customers are mobile. Your business needs to be mobile, too. Not only are we using our smartphones while away from our offices and computers, but we are using our mobiles and tablets while watching TV. and movies. We are using them from the comfort of our couches and at our kitchen tables. We are using them to access information quickly and easily. If I can’t access your site from my smartphone or tablet, I’m leaving. I will find a site that provides me the information I need somewhere else.
Reasons Why you Need a Mobile Website
- Speed helps – Most mobile users do not want to be staring at their screen for several minutes while hunting for information. A good mobile site has a faster download speed with the most important information delivered in a clear and concise manner that is easy to read.
- Always connected – Mobile users can access your website from anywhere at any time. This provides an incredible opportunity for sales at any given moment to an increasingly growing potential audience.
- The Google effect – Search engine giant Google has been recommending to its advertisers in recent years the need for them to have a mobile website. The company knows that if users have a poor experience on a website that it reflects poorly on it as well. Having a well-optimized mobile website also provides another opportunity to rank high in Google’s search results.
- Customer loyalty – In another recent survey, 66% of smart phone users said they would be more likely to buy a product from a good mobile site. In addition, 74% said they would be more likely to return to that site in the future.
- Ability to combine worlds – A good mobile website should provide the user with the opportunity to go to the desktop website if they so desire. This gives the business the possibility to draw customers to a couple of different platforms, increasing the chances for a sale.
In conclusion, the creation of mobile version of the site will attract more visitors for less. So what is wrong with that? You should create a mobile version of your site before you lose your potential customers.