If some other page is outranking you, it will be easier to outrank them if you understand why they are ranking as high as they are. It is pretty easy to look at their page and get a quick sense of how relevant the content is and how good the information is. If their information is presented in a better way than yours, then maybe you should consider redesigning yours. If their page has more text on it, then maybe you should put more text on yours that more thoroughly describes the material. You could add additional photos or other forms of media like video and audio. Read more
Writing an article on your wordpress blog can boost your search results, tag and keywords like best web designer imphal, professional web designer imphal, best web developer imphal, top seo firm imphal, wordpress expert imphal, cms expert imphal, xml flash website designer imphal, can create magic overnight on Local Search results, Local SEO services is useful for small businesses using the internet to target local areas. Getting high search engine rankings for your site takes work and time. While we all know the benefits of SEO, sometimes there isn’t enough time to focus on both SEO and developing a quality product or business.
Though domain age influences on Google rankings, we are on top with only 2 years and 0 months old domain name while previous rank holders are 2/3 years older than us, We are found on the first page of Google, Bing and other search engine on varieties of keywords Globally, is that a child’s play….
Remember SEO is useful but the quality of works matters…:)
1) Search Engine Friendly URL’s – URL length matters a lot in SEO. You should better have a static URL rather than a dynamic one. Static URL gets easily crawled by search engines and indexed faster. So give priority for SEF URL’s. Check this URL http://www.yoursite.com/advertising/?campaign_id=402047449186&placement=pflo&extra_1=0 ; this is some website advertising section it can be simplified to http://www.yoursite.com/advertising.html. For Joomla Users you can go for Ace SEF or JoomSEF for SEF URL.
2) Title Tag – The title tag is the most powerful on-site SEO technique you have, so try to make most of it. The title tag should have keywords for which you want to get higher ranking in search engine for that keyword. Like a title of “Cheap Delux Rooms” for a Hotel website will be getting more weight-age than a title like “hotel with cheap rooms” Every web page has it’s own title tag if not than you can add it after <head> tag inside title syntax like <title>Cheap Delux Rooms<title>.
3) ALT Tags – ALT tags were meant to be for text browsers because the images didn’t show in text browsers so this ATL tags tells the visitor what would have come in its place. If you want you can also put your main keywords in the ALT tags.
<?php echo “./images/stories/seo.jpg” alt=”search engine optimization techniques”>
4) Link Popularity – Link popularity is one of the powerful SEO tool. For search engines to give priority to your site there should be at least one or two links pointing to the web site. Having higher ranking sites link to your web site is much important when it comes to getting your site a good ranking. Your keywords should be in the links you get and keep the keywords short. When you receive requests for a link exchange, check the site out before linking with them. Check if they are blacklisted using the Google Blacklisted tool. If they are blacklisted than don’t link to those sites as there is a chance that you too may get blacklisted.
You can submit your sites to the list given below:-
|Submit express :||http://www.submitexpress.com/submit.html|
|Free web submission:||http://www.freewebsubmission.com/|
5) Keyword Density – This is [(No of usages of any keyword)/(Total no of keywords)] This is much critical and should be used with care. You should use the keywords once in the title tag, once in the heading tag, once in bold text, and get the density between 3% to 15% . This is the optimum range. Also use your keyword(s) both low and high on the web page, keyword(s) should be in the first sentence and in the last one. Choose top level keywords.
6) Page Size – One important factor in ranking is page speed which you can check from our page analysis component. Your web page’s speed is an important factor to your visitors as well as the search engines. Why? Because the robots will be able to spider your web page faster and easier. Try your best to keep your web page over 5kb and under 15kb in size. Page speed is also counted in Google Page ranking now.
7) Unique Theme or Subject – Search engines are looking at themes more and more. Build content (Blogs, Articles, FAQ, tips, questionnaire, etc.) much as possible and keep the web pages around 300 to 500 words. Create content that’s related to your market and link them out to other related content on your site. Try to get 500 web pages or more to get a good rank.
8 ) Web Site Design – This is also important, if you want to get indexed! Text content should out weigh the HTML content. The pages should validate(should qualify W3C and CSS validation) and be usable in all of today’s leading edge browsers. Keep minimum flash and Java Script, search engines dislike them both a lot. Check the spider view of any webpage and you will know what gets indexed by search engines.
9) Insite Cross Linking – This will help you get all of your web pages indexed by the search engines as one is interlinked to another. Your web pages should be no more than three clicks away from the home page. Link to topic related quality content across your site. This will also help build you a better theme through out your web site. You should have a link back to your Home Page and it should be working.
10) Last but not the least you should spend as much time as you can for your site. Submit your site to major search engines. Participate in high ranking forums and leave a link of your site in those forums. Answer questions in Yahoo Answers etc, and give the resource as your website. Another way of attracting viewers. This is free advertisement. If you have money than you can advertise your site using Google Adwords or Facebook etc.
Sometimes we need to create a new module position in a joomla template. In this tutorial we will let you know how to add a new module position in an existing joomla template.
At first goto your template directory and open the index.php file of your desire template with any text editor, we recommend Notepad++.
Find the suitable position where you want to put the new module position. Like you want to add a new module position after “breadcrumb” in the rhuk_milkyway template. To do this, find the line in the file
“<div id=”whitebox”>” and before that
line insert following code
<jdoc:include type=”modules” name=”mynewposition” />
</div>” as shown below:
Now open the file “/templates/rhuk_milkyway/templateDetails.xml” for editing and find the “” section of the file. Add the new entry for “mynewposition” as shown below:
Everybody of us really loves Joomla! But not everybody likes the meta Generator tag in all HTML pages generated by Joomla!
Joomla! produces the following tag:
In order to set its content to your own use this code in the index.php file of your Joomla! template:
$this->setGenerator(‘Me and Joomla!’);
Step 1: Disable your WYSIWYG editor.
There are two ways to disable your WYSIWYG editor: the global configuration and the user manager.
To disable the WYSIWYG editor in the global configuration, follow these steps:
Log in to your administrator control panel.
Click Site -> Global Configuration.
In the first tab, set “Default WYSIWYG Editor:” to “No WYSIWYG Editor”.
The problem with disabling the WYSIWYG editor in the global configuration is that it affects all users. You may want to keep the editor enabled for other users and disable it for yourself. If that is the case, you should disable the WYSIWYG editor in the user manager.
To disable the WYSIWYG editor in the user manager, follow these steps:
Log in to your administrator control panel.
Click Site -> User Manager.
Click the Name of the user you want to modify.
In the right column under “parameters”, set “User Editor” to “No WYSIWYG Editor”.
Step 2: Create the module.
To create the module, follow these steps:
Log in to your administrator control panel.
Click Modules -> Site Modules.
Enter the details, parameters, and pages/items to suit your needs.
Copy your widget code from your widget provider.
Paste the widget code into the content box under “Custom Output”.
NOTE: You can add more content to the content box, but you will have to use HTML because your WYSIWYG editor is disabled.
You are now widgetized.
That’s all there is to it. You now have a widget. I should caution you, though, that too many widgets make a page look cluttered and unprofessional. So, choose wisely. Only use the widgets you actually need to use.
If you have any questions or comments, as always feel free to add them to the comments below.
You can create a custom php.ini file to customize your php configurations.
If you are getting 500 internal server error, please create a file php.ini in your public_html folder and enter the following line:
If you are getting same error under wp-admin login page then copy your php.ini file under wp-admin/ directory and check once again.
Advantages of Su-php is as following :-
suPHP provides an additional protection on servers. It causes php scripts to run under the account username instead of the user ‘nobody’ which is the user that apache/php would run under on a server that is not running suPHP. This feature allows us to track more easily any potential security breaches that come in via insecure php script(s) that a user is running.
suPHP also takes away the requirement of using 777 permissions on directories/files that need write permission. In fact if a directory and/or file has the permission set to (CHMOD) 777 and it is accessible via a browser, then an internal server error 500 will be generated. The highest level of permissions that a user can use on a suPHP enabled server is 755. This permission setting is sufficient enough for any directories/files that needs to be written to.
Please note that suPHP does not allow permissions 666 and 777